The Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities appoints faculty from a broad interdisciplinary range of departments to its Advisory Committee.
Members of the Advisory Committee serve two-year terms, and participate in the selection of IPRH Faculty, Graduate Student, and Post-Doctoral Fellows. Advisory Committee members also participate in the selection of the IPRH Prizes for Research in the Humanities, and serve in an advisory capacity as the program develops its activities. You can view past Advisory Committee members at the Advisory Committee history page.
IPRH Advisory Committee 2016–2017
- Anita Say Chan, Media and Cinema Studies
- Jonathan Ebel, Religion
- Bonnie Mak, Information Sciences
- Erik McDuffie, African American Studies and History
- Justine Murison, English
- D. Fairchild Ruggles, Landscape Architecture
- Mark D. Steinberg, History and Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Robert Tierney, East Asian Languages and Cultures and Comparative and World Literature
- Emary C. Aronson
- Ann Merritt
- David Prindable
- Ruth Watkins
- Dan Whaley