The Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities appoints faculty from a broad interdisciplinary range of departments to its Advisory Committee.
Members of the Advisory Committee serve two-year terms, and participate in the selection of IPRH Faculty, Graduate Student, and Post-Doctoral Fellows. Advisory Committee members also participate in the selection of the IPRH Prizes for Research in the Humanities, and serve in an advisory capacity as the program develops its activities. You can view past Advisory Committee members at the Advisory Committee history page.
IPRH Advisory Committee 2018–2019
- José B. Capino, English
- Jane Desmond, Anthropology and and Gender and Women's Studies
- Daniel Gilbert, School of Labor and Employment Relations; Department of History
- John Tofik Karam, Spanish and Portuguese
- Junaid Rana, Asian American Studies
- Lisa Rosenthal, Art History
- Renée R. Trilling, English
External IPRH Advisory Committee
- Emary C. Aronson
- Ann Merritt
- David Prindable
- Ruth Watkins